We believe stable and safe affordable housing is the foundation of a healthy life for the people we serve, and we are looking for people to work with us who share this belief. Safe, affordable housing is the number one issue people are facing in our community, and we are looking for those who want to help us make a difference.
Lewiston Housing looks for teammates that work smart during business hours but values their time off when not at work. You should like the work you do, but your work should not be your life. The ability to collaborate and roll up your sleeves to get the job done in a realistic timeframe is critical for your success at Lewiston Housing.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lewiston Housing is an equal opportunity employer and believes in an individual’s opportunity to secure employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, religion, age, ancestry, or national origin.
We do not make hiring or compensation decisions based on your gender, your skin color, your chosen family, your religion, or any protected class. Lewiston Housing is an open-minded workplace that values diversity. If you are good at what you do, come as you are.
Compensation and Benefits
Lewiston Housing offers a generous compensation and benefits package with opportunities for advancement. Benefits include:
- ✓ Multiple Health Insurance Options – including a 100% employer paid plan
- ✓ Dental Insurance – 100% employer paid
- ✓ Vision Insurance
- ✓ 12 vacation days accrued annually, increases with longevity
- ✓ 12 sick days accrued annually, increases with longevity
- ✓ 15 paid holidays
- ✓ Flexible Spending Account
- ✓ Health Reimbursement Account
- ✓ Generous buyout payment option in place of health insurance
- ✓ Maine Public Employees Retirement System
- ✓ 5% of salary contributed to a 401(a) retirement plan after one year of employment, no match required
- ✓ 457 retirement plan
- ✓ Life insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- ✓ Eligible for student loan forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- ✓ Flex work week